Pneumatic Material Handling System Mechanical Project
Various types of pneumatic lifting and lowering devices are used to lift and move, and operate items and to perform work operations. Farm style tractors have incorporated the use of the three point hitch style lifting mechanism for many years, due to their controllable on board hydraulic systems, that provides the power of motion for the lifting mechanism and movement of the lifting arms. This new invention, the portable pneumatic lifting and lowering device, as example, now enables the user to quickly and easily attach it to their vehicle's trailer hitch receiver port and then hook up the electrical, air or hydraulic power source to the power of motion mechanism on the portable pneumatic lifting and lowering device, and under user controlled mechanism(s), enabling the user to operate the pneumatic lifting arms of the device to lift and lower various items
- Understanding the Construction and working of various parts in pneumatic material handling system
- Fabrication of demonstration model of in pneumatic material handling system
Main Parts used in pneumatic material handling system
b) Mechanical Linkage
c) Pneumatic cylinder mechanism
|Pneumatic Material Handling System Mechanical Project|
- It requires simple maintenance cares
- The loaded light load can be easily.
- Checking and cleaning are easy, because of the main parts are screwed.
- Handling is easy.
- Manual power required
- Repairing is easy.
- Replacement of parts is easy