(Buy) ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER- Mechanical ProjectAbstract
This progress report describes the early stages of the development of a vacuum cleaner robot prototype, both on hardware and software point of view. At this stage of the project the hardware installed is only the one needed for obstacle avoidance, the mechanical platform on which the hardware lies is a circle of wood with a diameter of 25 cm, with a hole in the middle where the vacuum cleaner fan is attached. This initial hardware is successfully running simple algorithms for obstacle and stairs avoidance.
The future capabilities of the robot are also discussed, namely: more elaborated algorithms for obstacle and stairs avoidance, collision detection mechanism and some other behaviors such as fan motor overload (equal to bag full of trash) and low batteries (search for charging station).
|Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Mechanical Project|
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is developed to make cleaning process easier especially for working people.
- This Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is designed for specific area such as under beds.
- Robot Body
Robot Body is the mechanical part of the robot which contains wheels and vacuum
- In our project we use Pic18f4620 microcontroller with 4MH frequency.
- In our project we used port C to control movement and speed of motors and we connect also sensors to port A for using ADC.
3. DC Motors
In our project we use two dc motors with 500mA, each motor controls two wheels hbridge L293B is used.
The motion has five states:
- Act as sensing component to the environment. For Vacuum Cleaner Robot, sensors are used to detect obstacles.
- We used three sensors,
- IR which is sharp type of family GP2Y0A21YK0F and its distance measuring range is10 to 80 cm
- Ultrasonic type of Ez0 and it detects objects from 0-inches to 254-inches (6.45-meters) and provides sonar range information from 6-inches out to 254-inches with 1-inch resolution.
5. Power Supply
The main power supply in our circuit is rechargeable dc battery connected to mc7805ct regulator, and it provides 500mA to motors with 8V.
If you are Interested In this Project then Buy It
Buy This Project or Check Inquiry
Dealer Name: Mr.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to Advertise your Project then Contact Us.