What is your greatest weakness? | HR Interview Questions With Answers
1. Ways to answer:
a) First way: Turning your strong point into weak point.
For example: I am a perfectionist and therefore, I rarely believe in anyone who can work as well as me. As a result, I am afraid to delegate important tasks to others. This approach has a weak side as that if you are not clever, you will cause the employer to believe that you are cheating him.
b) Second way: Solving your weakness absolutely.
A better approach is that you state one point which was once your weakness, but you have done well to resolve it.
For example: I tended to be a perfectionist, therefore I didn't like to delegate to others. But I have found out that in order to develop the organization, everyone in the organization must be experienced with many tasks and this is very good for an efficient team work.
2. Steps to answer:
• You need to show it through your attitude and voice: It is really your weakness. And, you may also state some situations how much that weakness has caused you difficulties.
• Give your solution to resolve that weakness, partly or wholly.
• Solutions to a weakness may be training, mentoring, etc
3. Interview Tips for "weakness" question:
• This is a common question in any interview, so don't try to avoid answering it.
• Never mentioning a weakness that relates to a crucial requirement of the job.
• Don't try to make up a weakness.
• Don't say you have no weakness. No one is perfect, therefore, you shouldn't say you have no weakness.
- My weakness are I always felt stressed until complete my assigned work, which can help in doing the things with a maximum perfection.
- I have short term temper. I will overcome this by doing meditation in this way my weakness is convert into strength.
1. I felt stress until I finished my work on time and I think this force me to do my work with more perfection.
2. I like to save my money which was earned by me.
3. I can't paid attention to the work in which I am not interested. But after this I tried to understand that work by myself or by asking to others.