BEST MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OBJECTIVE BOOK
Present days number of engineers is rapidly increasing due to increasing the awareness of technology also in the field of mechanical engineering it is almost three times than other field of engineering. since the competition become very tough it is must to have better understanding and conceptual knowledge of your field to crack any examination easily.
Mostly exam is of objective types by which selection of field engineers is taken out with their knowledge ability. so preparing for these govt. or private exam is really hard task because of very competitive environment. some mechanical engineering books is good for preparing the interview and memorizing the useful concept in effective and smallest time
Hence we are posting these book name with links so aspirants can easily buy from online market such as flipkart, amazon.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BOOKS -
For GATE & PSU Preparation
1. Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type) - Kumar DS (SK Kataria & Sons)
2. Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type) - Dr. R. K. Bansal
3. Mechanical Engineering Objective Type Questions - Om Prakash Gupta (Jain Brothers)
4. Mechanical Engineering For Competitions (Conventional) - R.K.Jain (Khanna
5. Mechanical Objectives Question Bank – G.K.Publishers
6. Objectives in Mechanical Engineering - RS Khurmi & JK Gupta
7. GATE Books - Made Easy Publications
8. Mechanical Engineering (Objective) - R.K.Rajput
9. Mechanical Engineering (Objective) – D. Handa
10. Mechanical Engineering (Objective) – S.K.Hajra Chowdary