Question 2: What are your biggest strengths?This question will help polishing your qualification to the requirements of the employer.
1. Steps to answer this question:
a) Identify which you are good at:
b) Prepare a list of your strong points:
c) Review the recruitment requirements:
You should review carefully the recruitment requirements to know for sure which requirements are the most important to the employer.
d) Make a list of your strong points in your resume/cover letter:
List and describe your strong points in your resume and cover letter orderly. You should make descriptions to those points in your resume.
e) Prepare persuasive answers to the question of the employer about strong points:
You do not only state your strong points to the employer but must also provide evidence for them by references or records attached with your application form.
2. Strong points that the employer may concern about:
• Great communication skills;
• Ability to adapt to the change in company culture;
• Ability to solve problems flexibility;
• Ability to learn from failure;
• Group work spirit.
List of strong points
• B budgeting, building teams, briefing, balancing,
• C communicating, controlling, co-ordinating, creating, checking, counseling, compiling, coaching
• D deciding, detailing, developing people, directing, devising, discovering, data input
• E empathizing, evaluating , examining, explaining, editing, empowering
• F finding, fixing, formulating, finalizing,
• G guiding a group or individual, gathering information, generating ideas, giving feedback,
• H helping, handling, hosting
• I, J imagining, implementing, influencing, initiating, innovating, interviewing, instructing, judging,
• L learning, listening, locating, launching, leading
• M managing, mentoring, monitoring, motivating, meeting people, marketing
• N negotiating, navigating
• O observing, organizing, overhauling, overseeing
• P persuading, planning, preparing, presenting, problem-solving, proof reading, prioritizing
• Q questioning, qualifying,
• R researching, resolving, reporting, recording, repairing, reviewing
• S scheduling, selling, setting -up, supervising, simplifying, speaking, strategizing
• T teaching, team-work, trouble-shooting, training, tracking details, thinking creatively
• U understanding, uniting, upgrading, updating
• V, W verbalizing, volunteering, verifying, writing
Sample Answers :
1) I have good people skills.
2) I always listen to what other people have to say.
3) I don't see a problem I see a challenge.
4) I have bags of energy.
5) I don't give up easy.
My Strength : My polite nature, positive thinking ability, I am not afraid from any situation, my honesty towards my work, I am little bit daring also, self motivated, I have good leadership quality.